Thursday 10 July 2014

News! Courses in Cairo, Siwa and a new Writers' Cruise Luxor to Aswan and Abu Simbel!

Dear Writers, how are you all? I've been away for some time and have more weeks to go as I will travel to Berlin and Paris later next week; I have some spoken word performances in Berlin which I am excited about!

I'm pleased to let you know that I am building up the Creative Writing holidays for autumn; we will begin when the sun retreats a little and I am currently developing a 4 day Siwa Oasis trip - let us call it for now: 'Breathing in the Garden Star' and another Writers' Cruise, possibly of 5 days,: 'In Search of the Blue Lotus' which will be Luxor to Aswan and on to Abu Simbel! Actual details, dates, prices and all information will be in some weeks The program of trips will start from late September/early October.

And I am looking forward to delivering more Creative Writing courses back in Cairo at Diwan Bookstores from middle of August onwards.  All adverts and details in a few weeks time!

Anyway, wishing you all well*  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment